The Mario Badescu Drying Lotion: The award-winning spot treatment for whiteheads. Helps dry up pesky pimples overnight. This fast-acting, effective spot treatment is specially formulated with Salicylic Acid, Sulfur, and Zinc Oxide to help draw impurities from the skin and target pesky pimples while you sleep.
Suggested Use: No matter how tempted you are, don’t shake the bottle. Don’t worry if you do—simply set the bottle on an even, flat surface. Leave it undisturbed overnight and voilà: your Drying Lotion is settled and looking brand new. You can use your Drying Lotion to target surface blemishes on the back, chest, and neck, too. Before bed (after cleansing and toning), dip a cotton swab into the pink sediment at the bottom of the bottle. Dab directly on the whitehead; do not rub in. Let dry and rinse off in the morning.
Origins Super Spot Remover™ Acne Treatment Gel
Red PMS pimple? Bad joke breakout? Heal, fight, and fade it fast. Just dab on a dot and feel blemish-busting salicylic acid instantly help speed healing while anti-spot technology helps visibly correct post pimple darkening. Skin-calming caffeine and red algae help relieve irritating redness. And to help keep skin looking spotless, super exfoliators eliminate excess oils and pore-clogging debris.
Suggested Use: Apply as needed to targeted areas on face.
Kate Somerville EradiKate™ Acne Treatment
An effective blemish-banishing acne treatment to fight pimples, zits, and future breakouts. Suitable for all skin types. This treatment is specifically formulated with the highest level of sulfur allowed to effectively heal blemishes, reduce acne, and help keep skin free of new breakouts. AHAs are designed to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores while zinc oxide, a natural mineral, provides oil control by absorbing excess sebum production. The result is clear skin that lasts.
* Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
* Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
* Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
* If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Precautions for all Acne Treatments:
* For external use only.
* Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
* Apply only to areas with acne.
* Do not use on broken skin or large areas of the skin.
* Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
Image Credit: Pinterest
Comments will be approved before showing up.
How to apply highlighters?
Let's take a quick look at how and where to apply highlighters and few products to achieve your glow
Did you know, rose fruit extract is known for it's toning properties? That being said, we would like to introduce you to the latest facial toner...